It used to be easy to rent some email lists, take down a few webinars, and find yourself rolling in opportunities. Now you’re seeing conversion rates go down and cost of customer acquisition go up. As you plan media for 2014, you know things are different, but you may not know what to do differently. To get a new perspective on your media plan for next year, fill out the form on this page to download The Starr Conspiracy white paper “Planning your 2014 media budget: Five essentials for HR technology companies that want to see efficiency, ROI, and the big picture.” You will:
- Build brand better with digital display
- Use behavioral data to find “look-alike buyers”
- Track KPIs across all of your channels
- Optimize in real time based on performance trends
- Reach buyers before they get too deep into the selling cycle
Fill out the form to download your copy today.